Friday, January 14, 2011

Report Card Assessmemts

We have been in school for 84 days! That means we are almost half way through our kindergarten year. With that, we have been working hard on our benchmarks and goals for the first semester. You will receive a report card next week that gives you a "snapshot" of what your child is learning. I have updated all the assessments that I gave to your child when the school year began, and all I can say is WOW! What growth we have seen with every child! I am so proud of our progress. I would be happy to share the assessments with you if you would like to come in sometime. Just send a note or email to set up a time! In the meantime, we will continue working on the second semester goals as we grow into readers and writers. Oh, and don't forget the numbers too!

No comments:

Post a Comment